In recognition of Brain Injury Awareness Week (BIAW):
Nominations are now open for Brain Injury SA’s Embrace Life After Brain Injury Award.
The winner will be announced during Brain Injury SA’s launch of Brain Injury Awareness Week on Monday, 21 August 2023.
Do you know someone living with acquired brain injury (ABI) who deserves to be recognised?
The Embrace Life After Brain Injury Award will be awarded to a person living with ABI who has made significant progress over the last 12 months.
This could be someone who has:
- made outstanding progress in their rehabilitation
- shown determination to achieve in a sporting or recreational capacity
- overcome significant challenges to be able to achieve their personal goals
- achieved a significant milestone or success in any area
- achieved success or made a substantial contribution to empowering and developing others in the workplace or the community.
The winner will be chosen by the BIAW Awards Selection Committee. If you wish to nominate a worthy individual, we must receive your nomination form no later than 7 August 2023.
Nomination forms are available below or you can call the Brain Injury SA office and we will post one out to you. If you need support to make a nomination, please ask our helpful reception staff for assistance.
Brain Injury Awareness Week Launch at Adelaide Convention Centre
Save the Date: Monday, 21 August from 9:30am – 12pm.
Registration will be essential when tickets open.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Brain Injury SA on email@example.com or call on 8217 7600.
How to use Fillable Programmed PDF Forms
- Download the Online Version of the PDF
- Save the PDF file to your Desktop and locate the file
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat Reader and type into the form fields
- Save and email PDF form back to Brain Injury SA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for “Fillable PDF Forms” to have full functionality.