Making a Complaint to Brain Injury SA (BISA)
You identify something that you wish to complain about…
Do you Need Help to Make the Complaint?
- Ask a friend or family member to help
- Ask a BISA staff member you trust
- Contact an advocacy service for assistance:
Note: The person helping you can be the contact person for BISA on all matters relating to the complaint and will work with you to ensure your views are represented.
You Lodge your Complaint
By Email to:
- Liz Forsyth, Chief Executive Officer (CEO): email@example.com
- Lisa Minervini, Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BISA Reception: email@example.com
By Completing the Form:
Fill in the Online Complaint Lodgement Form on this website and select submit.
When a Complaint is Received
Within 48 hours:
- It will be allocated to an appropriate person to investigate, usually a BISA manager.
- It will be recorded on the BISA complaints register to track action and resolution of your complaint.
Within 2 weeks:
- It will be investigated including making contact with you or your advocate to find out more about the complaint and discuss how it can be resolved.
Note: If longer is required, you will be informed of this and how long the investigation will take.
With CEO approval, the investigating manager will propose to you a resolution for the complaint.
- Accept the resolution with an agreed timeframe for implementation
- Seek a further review with or without reference to the Board
Within two weeks the CEO Reviews & reports back to you either:
- Confirming the proposed resolution or
- Proposing something different
And you can:
- Accept or
- Seek further assistance external to the organisation:
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission
- Health & Community Services Complaints Commissioner