Brain Injury SA provides tailored training services that equip staff with the skills, strategies and knowledge to work more effectively with people with acquired brain injury (ABI).
This Service is for:
Upcoming Sessions in 2023
Understanding how to support someone with an ABI
Management of Dysphagia: Training for Support Workers
- Register Your Interest today for Management of Dysphagia (date and time to be confirmed)
We can provide staff with:
- A better understanding of ABI and its impact on individuals.
- Advice around how people with ABI can be best supported.
- Clarity on the relationship between ABI and mental illness.
- A toolbox of strategies to help manage challenging behaviour.
- Increased knowledge of potential ‘triggers’ for challenging behaviour.
- Techniques for reducing stress and promoting wellbeing.
Brain Injury SA’s staff training services are highly flexible and we can schedule a time and location that best suits your organisation.
We are able to provide staff with general education about ABI, or assistance in working with individual clients. We tailor our training services to align with the specific needs of your business.
Brain Injury SA’s staff training services are facilitated by its group of qualified professionals, including registered psychologist Ed Weaver, who has a wealth of experience in staff development and specialises in the field of acquired brain injury.
Watch Video: ABI Staff Training Services
Video Transcript coming soon.