This Service is for:
Physiotherapists work with you to improve your physical abilities and achieve your physical goals.
They can help you recover from injury or illness, reduce pain and stiffness, increase mobility and prevent further injury. Each physiotherapy program is individually tailored to suit your specific abilities and work towards your specific goals.
Physiotherapy for Different Purposes
- Assist with gait (walking) rehabilitation
- Improve quality of transfers and mobility
- Increase strength and endurance
- Improve balance and reduce risk of falls
- Reduce pain
- Increase core strength
- Improve co-ordination
- Increase range of movement in joints
Other Ways Physiotherapy Can Help
- Continence and pelvic floor control
- Incorporating mindfulness into your physical rehabilitation