This Service is for:
Speech Pathologists can help you if you have difficulty communicating or swallowing.
Our therapists will help you to identify functional goals that will improve your everyday life.
This may include:
- Having a conversation with family and friends
- Communicating in public eg restaurants, banks, shops
- Understanding the TV or radio
- Reading and writing text messages, emails, forms etc
- Returning to work
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Remembering and organising appointments
- Eating and drinking
Our services may include:
- Face to face therapy, Telehealth, home and community visits
- Education of family members, support workers and significant others
- One to one therapy or group therapy
- Allied Health Assistants or Speech Pathology student support to implement therapy programs.