This Service is for:
Reasons for Telehealth
Brain Injury SA (BISA) can provide online (Telehealth) sessions to participants when they cannot come into a Rewire Hub or need to have services in their home.
Telehealth services may not be suitable to everyone, but may assist in situations where:
- Participants are not able to drive or travel
- Participants live in remote areas
- Participants are Self-isolating due to COVID-19
- Participants have medical conditions or are not well enough to attend BISA facilities
- Some aspects of online delivery enhance the service provided
Brain Injury SA can assist you to set up secure access to Telehealth on your device and provide you with an individual account to access your therapy from any location. All you need is a device with camera and microphone options such as a tablet, smart phone or personal laptop/computer, and an internet connection.
Sometimes the speed of your device or the local internet make provision of Telehealth difficult. We don’t know this until we test it and if this is the case, we will discuss options with you.
Our therapists can assess and support you to utilise this service if appropriate.
Telehealth Participant Instructions:
Telehealth services are provided at the same cost as face to face services, with no charge made to set up your account and assist you in your access.