The Reconnect Transition Program (RTP) helps people adjust to life with a traumatic brain injury (TBI) following a road trauma.
This Service is for:
Register Your Interest:
- Who: For people who have a TBI from a road trauma
- When: Programs run multiple times throughout the year
RTP and yRTP
- Time: 10:30am – 1pm, 10 Weekly Sessions
- Where: Brain Injury SA – Central Hub, 70 Light Square, Adelaide
- Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm, Monthly Sessions
- Where: Mt Gambier Library (Multifunction Room), 6 Watson Terrace, Mt Gambier
To Register: Call Ed on 8217 7600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are essential.
Watch Video: Reconnect Transition Program
Video Transcript coming soon.