There is currently one vacancy at Brain Injury SA.
Position Available: Senior Occupational Therapist.
Apply online today!
Why Work at Brain Injury SA?
As a Peak Body and a Service Provider, Brain Injury SA works with and for the acquired brain injury community to:
- Empower people to determine and work towards their goals
- Provide tailored and accessible therapy services to maximise quality of life
- Assist in addressing barriers and issues arising from living with disabilities
- Support families and carers
- Advocate for and work to deliver increased community and government awareness, inclusion and assistance for people living with ABI
- Continuously improve the value and quality of services through research, evaluation, and development