Learn more about acquired brain injury (ABI) and celebrate the achievements of people with ABI and their families!
We have a fascinating and inspiring morning planned for everyone, including keynote speaker Johnny Ruffo.
Singer, Actor, Dancer, Presenter Johnny Ruffo is loved by audiences across Australia and internationally. Johnny was a hugely popular finalist on the X Factor, as he was in his role as Chris Harrington in Home & Away and as winner of Dancing with the Stars in 2012.
Hosted by ABC presenter Emma Rebellato, the event will also include:
- A panel discussion with people with lived experience of brain injury
- Announcement of Brain Injury SA’s Embrace Life After Brain Injury Award
COVID Safe Event: To minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we recommend attendees to wear a mask if possible.
Together we can build a world more understanding of brain injury.
We look forward to connecting with you on August 15!
- Date: Monday, 15 August 2022
- Time: 10am – 12pm (Australian Central Standard Time)
- Refreshments provided: please advise of any dietary or modified food/fluid texture requirements upon registration.
- Cost: Free Event
- Attend this Event: In-Person or via Live Stream
Registration is essential.
U City, Level 1, 43 Franklin Street, Adelaide
– Get Directions
Watch via YouTube – on the day, a link with be emailed to you.
Help Us Promote!
Please help us to build a world more understanding of brain injury by promoting this event! You can download, print and distribute our BIAW Event Invite + A3 Poster, send our EDM to a Friend, or Share on Social Media. We appreciate the support.